About This Blog

LESLEE BROWN.
MY BLOG. MY LIFE.
View my complete profile

Followers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Last Day at Lids

Yesterday was my official last day at Lids. I was employed there for over 2 years and now I'm free from all that. It's funny because I still have that paranoia that something is going to happen at the store and that I should be concerned. I don't! I shouldn't! I have to keep thinking that. I got new resposibilties now. Where? I work as a personal assistant for Fatlace. Which should be really exciting!

So I'll try to keep things posted and interesting the fact I have more time and also that my new job does not restrict me inside a mall. Blah. 

Oh and pictures! Everybody loves pictures! I'll get those in too! Now that I have time and energy. Oh man I forgot my laptop at home. I need to start carrying that thing around. Maybe I should  get a Mac............

No comments: